Instructions have just come from our Area Presidency that missionaries not maintain blogs. We want to comply. : ) For the record, we asked permission before we began, but as time has passed we have heard things that make us see the need for such direction.
As long as we're writing one last time, we have this to say:
- Heavenly Father loves each one of His children. He wants our happiness.
- Jesus Christ is the Savior of all mankind. He offers exaltation to all who are willing to follow Him and abide by His precepts.
- Joseph Smith has restored the Gospel of Jesus Christ on Earth today.
- The Book of Mormon is true; following its principles will make your life happier--we promise.
- The Church is lead by a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, who reveals God's will for our times.
- The Heavens are opened. That is, each of us can be guided by the Spirit to have direction for our lives. Prayers are answered.
- To those who already know these things: BE TRUE!